World’s first portable golf tracking system.
FlightScope’s first commercially available golf measuring system for professionals and public users.
This product is no longer supported, please contact sales for trade-in options
The FlightScope Pro was aimed at equipment manufacturers, retailers, teachers and training academies, and other professionals in the golf industry.
Applications and Use
- Club fitting to measure the performance of a player with various clubs in order to determine the best fit
- Club Calibration to determine a player’s performance with each of his bag’s clubs
- Teaching/player evaluation to measure the performance of a player at any time, especially against historical performance as part of a teaching course
Original launch date: Q1/2003
The FlightScope Pro monitored the golf ball’s flight and club, including:
- Full path measurement of carry distance, height, flight time
- Launch angles
- Launch speeds - ball & club
- Club swing data
- Smash factor
- Rotational rate
- Spin rates
- Graphs of ball trajectory, grouping
- Shot statistic trends and grouping
- Games - longest drive, closest to pin
- Report generation and printout
- Saving and retrieval of historical shot data
The system was able to be used indoors and outdoors, as both a transportable unit or in a fixed installation.