Shipping & Receiving Clerk
FlightScope® is a global high-tech company and a true world leader in the development and manufacturing of 3D Doppler Ball Tracking Monitors and Sports Radars.
Originally founded in 1989 to measure projectiles for the defense industry by Henri Johnson, FlightScope® still honors its roots and to this day remains prominent in the defense industry in more than 24 countries.
Sports applications were the next logical step
With nearly two decades of experience in the field of Doppler radar and phased array tracking technology, FlightScope® realized the potential and impact its technology would have on the sports industry. Seizing the opportunity to lead when others only watched, FlightScope® now has applications in:
- Cricket: FlightScope® is the only company in the world to measure bowling speed;
- Tennis: FlightScope® manages all ATP tournaments’ chair-umpire scoring systems;
- Golf: FlightScope® provides over 50 measurements of ball and club head parameters.
- Baseball: FlightScope® provides pitching, hitting, and pop time analysis.
FlightScope® is in use by top golf instructors, club fitters, tour players and original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are committed to delivering a world-class product with exceptional after-sales support.
FlightScope is searching for a detail-orientated full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk responsible for the daily order fulfillment. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will report directly to the Operations Supervisor and will be responsible for coordinating all daily shipments.
- - Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- - Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- - Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- - Process orders based on the preferred shipping system (e.g. UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- - Process customs paperwork for international shipments.
- - Log each shipment in various systems (e.g. CRM, google docs, excel sheets)
- - Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as need
- - Receiving of shipments (logging, sorting, etc)
Skills & Requirements
- - High school diploma/GED
- - Excellent detail, organizational and time management skills a must.
- - Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- - Fluency in: CRM, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Google Drive.
- - Fluency in UPS Worldship preferred
- - Strong communication skills including fluency in English
- - Shipping and Receiving experience required
- - Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- - Must be able to follow directions given
- Salary: $2,200.00 /monthly bases
- Medical/Dental/ Vision after 90 days
Assessment test must be completed to be considered. Complete application or resume required
FlightScope is a Smoke and Drug Free Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org