Software Developer - Windows
Cape Town, South Africa
FlightScope® is a global high-tech company and a true world leader in the development and manufacturing of 3D Doppler Ball Tracking Monitors, Golf Radars & Launch Monitors for sports.Originally founded in 1989 to measure projectiles for the defence industry by Henri Johnson, FlightScope® still honours its roots and to this day remains prominent in the defence industry in more than 24 countries.
Sports applications were the next logical step
With nearly two decades of experience in the field of Doppler radar and phased array tracking technology, FlightScope® realized the potential and impact its technology would have on the sports industry.
- Cricket: FlightScope® is the only company in the world to measure bowling speed;
- Tennis: FlightScope® manages all ATP tournaments’ chair-umpire scoring systems;
- Golf: FlightScope® provides 27 measurements of ball and club head parameters.
- Baseball: FlightScope® provides pitching, hitting, and pop time analysis.
FlightScope® is in use by top golf instructors, club fitters, tour players and original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are committed to delivering a world-class product with exceptional after-sales support. In 2008, FlightScope® relocated its headquarters to Orlando, Florida, a key location for the golf industry.
- Work through all stages of software development life cycle
- Manage (plan, execute, report on) own projects and tasks
- Work as part of a development team
- Documenting inputs to and outputs of development work
- Goal-oriented approach to development
- Developing high quality software applications
- Incremental application development ensuring that changes do not affect prior functions or performance
- Work across multiple technologies and applications
- Windows Operating Systems
- Languages/Environments: .Net, WPF, C#
- Databases: SQL Lite
- Web services
- UI Implementation
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
Two positions are available: a senior and a junior developer
Senior developer experience: 3-5 years in the development of Windows software applications.
Junior developer experience: 1-2 years in the development of Windows software applications.
Salary And Benefits
Market related CTC, including medical aid and retirement fund
Email resume to email@example.com