Baseball Support Technician
FlightScope® is a global high-tech company and a true world leader in the development and manufacturing of 3D Doppler Ball Tracking Monitors and Sports Radars. Originally founded in 1989 to measure projectiles for the defense industry by Henri Johnson, FlightScope® still honors its roots and to this day remains prominent in the defense industry in more than 24 countries.
Sports applications were the next logical step...
With nearly two decades of experience in the field of Doppler radar and phased array tracking technology, FlightScope® realized the potential and impact its technology would have on the sports industry.
- Cricket: FlightScope® is the only company in the world to measure bowling speed;
- Tennis: FlightScope® manages all ATP tournaments’ chair-umpire scoring systems;
- Golf: FlightScope® provides 27 measurements of ball and club head parameters.
- Baseball: FlightScope® provides pitching, hitting, and pop time analysis.
FlightScope® is in use by sports professionals around the world. We are committed to delivering a world-class product with exceptional after-sales support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the FlightScope family. Our company is seeking a Baseball Support Technician responsible for testing, installing and troubleshooting FlightScope products, as well as supporting clients telephonically and remotely.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Perform installations and trainings for FlightScope Systems
- Assist with technical support issues in a timely manner
- Communicate issues to correct parties within reasonable timeframes
- Document all support related issues and installations for FlightScope
- Assist in golf projects as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong baseball knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to troubleshoot computer and cabling issues
- Ability to travel and work various shifts (nights and weekends)
- Associates Degree in IT or similar field is preferred but not required
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
Part-time - can lead to full-time within 6 months
Previous troubleshooting experience preferred
Associate Degree (Preferred)
Must be flexible - night and weekend availability is required (occasional remote shifts)