FlightScope® is a global high-tech company and a true world leader in the development and manufacturing of 3D Doppler Ball Tracking Monitors and Sports Radars. Originally founded in 1989 to measure projectiles for the defense industry by Henri Johnson, FlightScope® still honors its roots and to this day remains prominent in the defense industry in more than 24 countries.
Sports applications were the next logical step...
With nearly two decades of experience in the field of Doppler radar and phased array tracking technology, FlightScope® realized the potential and impact its technology would have on the sports industry.
- Cricket: FlightScope® is the only company in the world to measure bowling speed;
- Tennis: FlightScope® manages all ATP tournaments’ chair-umpire scoring systems;
- Golf: FlightScope® provides 27 measurements of ball and club head parameters.
- Baseball: FlightScope® provides pitching, hitting, and pop time analysis.
FlightScope® is in use by top golf instructors, club fitters, tour players and original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are committed to delivering a world-class product with exceptional after-sales support. In 2008, FlightScope® relocated its headquarters to Orlando, Florida, a key location for the golf industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the FlightScope family. Our Company is seeking a Repair and Support Technician responsible for repairing, testing and troubleshooting FlightScope products, which are used in various sports. In addition, supporting clients telephonically or remotely. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an Associates Degree in either Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- Is hardworking and maintains a positive attitude
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Is a Critical thinker and problem solver
- Has knowledge of computers, operating systems, networking
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills
- Previous experience troubleshooting preferred
- Speaks English fluently
- Has played Golf socially (Not Required)
Desktop Support: 1 year (Preferred)
**Apply via Indeed listing or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.