1. Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 apply to this notice and make it enforceable and binding on the recipient and/or addressee.
2. This email message, including its attachments if any, contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
3. All information in this e-mail and its attachments relating to the business of FlightScope (Pty) Ltd (“FlightScope”) is proprietary and confidential to the company.
4. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent with this email to anyone.
5. If you received this email message in error, please advise the sender by an email reply and delete the message from your system.
6. Unauthorized disclosure or use of the information contained in this email may lead to legal steps and prosecution.
7. Apply caution in assuming information contained in this e-mail intends to represent or cause you to make any decision in relation to FlightScope. Any decision based on the information contained in this e-mail should only be made after consultation with your legal, financial, or other specialized consultants.
8. The e-mail address of the sender or other recipients identified in this email may not be sold or otherwise be transferred into any system for marketing and spamming purposes without FlightScope's prior written consent.
9. The sender of the e-mail nor FlightScope shall be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation loss of profit, business interruption, loss of information, or otherwise.
10. No warranties are created or implied that an employee of FlightScope and/or a contractor of FlightScope using this email system is authorized to create and send this e-mail.