Welcome to the FlightScope Skills Challenge
In honor of the FedEx Cup Playoffs, FlightScope has started a new challenge in the FS Skills app for users to test their skills, compete against people around the world, follow live leaderboards, and earn prizes! The competition will last from Monday August 24, 2020 to Tuesday September 8, 2020. Users will have two weeks to complete the challenge as many times as they want in order to submit the best score possible.
On Wednesday September 9, 2020 the winners will be announced and prizes will be distributed shortly after.
How to Join the Challenge:
Login or create an account on MyFlightScope.com
Click here to login or create a new account on MyFlightScope.com.
Add the FlightScope Skills Challenge to your Playbook
Once logged in, navigate to "Playbook" and filter to "Community Challenges". Click the blue "Add" link next to the FlightScope Skills Challenge.
Download the FS Skills App
Using your compatible iOS or Android device, download the FS Skills app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Login and load your Playbook
Use your MyFlightScope.com login to access the app. Once in, navigate to "Skills Assessment" and then "My Playbook" to make sure your FlightScope Skills Challenge is loaded.
Connect to your compatible FlightScope radar
FS Skills app requires a connection to one of the FlightScope units listed below using your device's Wi-Fi capabilities. For questions on how to connect, refer to the user manual or contact FlightScope Support here with questions.
Compatible FlightScope units:
X3, Mevo+, Xi Tour, Xi+, X2 Elite, X2
Show us your skills
When you're ready to start, choose the "Play" button next to FlightScope Skills Challenge in your Playbook, add yourself to the lineup, and "Start Game" to show us what you've got.
Upload and share your results
When you're all done, connect your device to the internet, and FS Skills app will upload your results. The live leaderboard will be available here on MyFlightScope.com. The top three scoring players will earn themselves a prize. Good luck.
Official Rules and Terms
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who [meet your age, location and other requirements]
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FlightScope as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Monday August 24, 2020 and ending on Tuesday September 8, 2020. All online entries must be received by Midnight (12:00 PM EDT) on Tuesday September 8, 2020.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following the instructions above and completing the FlightScope Skills Challenge in the FS Skills Application. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FlightScope. FlightScope agrees to allow users to complete the Challenge as many times as possible.
- Prizes: The First Place Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a FlightScope Mevo, SelfieGolf, and FlightScope Hat. The person that comes in Second Place will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card, and a FlightScope Hat. The person that comes in Third Place will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card and a FlightScope Hat. If there is a tie, FlightScope reserves the right to hold a tiebreaker to determine the Winners of each prize. The value of the first place prizes is set at $560. The value of the second place prize is set at $130. Lastly, the value of the third place prize is set at $80. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by FlightScope. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at FlightScope’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FlightScope to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by FlightScope based on the highest scores and each Winner will be notified by FlightScope within one week following selection of Winner. FlightScope shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at FlightScope sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that FlightScope, anyone acting on behalf of FlightScope, and FlightScope licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: FlightScope reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond FlightScope’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, FlightScope may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by FlightScope. FlightScope reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. FlightScope has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, FlightScope reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FlightScope and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.