- Ensure that the unit has the black dual band dongle in and that the OS is 5GHz compatible
- Ensure the unit has a firmware 1.12 or newer
- Connect to X3’s WiFi hotspot
- Open ARMNetworkConfig.exe application
- Connect to the system.
- Go to the 'wlan0' tab
- In the dropdown select 'Access Point Host - 5GHz
- Double check that the SSID, Password, IP and Subnet is standard
- The Channel shoulb be greyed out and be '36'
- Click on 'Write Configuration
- Click on 'Restart'
- The radar should restart
- To ensure you are running on 5GHz, reconnect to the system hotspot.
- Open the wifi properties and make sure the channel number for the hotspot is between 36-40.