Portable golf tracking system with extended performance.
Similar to the FlightScope Pro model, but with enhanced electronic ball-tracking features for outdoor use.
This product is no longer supported, please contact sales for trade-in options
The FlightScope Pro II was aimed at equipment manufacturers, professional teachers, academies and centres, as well as professional club fitters and players requiring the cutting edge of ball tracking technology.
The FlightScope Pro II tracked the ball for its entire trajectory, and was intended primarily for outdoors use where full distance ball tracking was both needed and possible.
Applications and Use
The FlightScope Pro II was primarily used for:
- Club fitting to measure the performance of a player with various clubs in order to determine the best fit
- Club Calibration to determine a player’s performance with each of his bag’s clubs
- Teaching, player evaluation to measure the performance of a player at any time, especially against historical performance as part of a teaching course
Original launch date: Q3, 2005
The FlightScope Pro II monitored the golf ball flight and club, including:
- Full path measurement of carry distance, height, flight time
- Launch angles
- Launch speeds - ball & club
- Club swing data
- Smash factor
- Rotational rate
- Spin rates
- Graphs of ball trajectory, grouping
- Shot statistic trends and grouping
- Games - longest drive, closest to pin
- Report generation and printout
- Saving and retrieval of historical shot data
- Integrated with complementary video analysis products.
The sensor had a distinctive colour scheme and was slightly bulkier than its family members, distinguishing it as an advanced performance model in the FlightScope family. The system was furthermore used outdoors in transportable and/or fixed installations.