FlightScope Sales Terms and Conditions
8600 Commodity Circle, Unit 107, Orlando, FL 32819
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 8:30 am EST to 5:00 pm EST.
1. Applicability. These Sales Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to your purchase of products and/or services and support sold directly by FlightScope. Terms may vary for purchases from other resellers.
2. Cancellation. By placing your order, you accept and are bound to these Terms. If you have placed an order but do not wish to be subject to these Terms, you must promptly cancel your order before it is processed and shipped, or return your purchase in accordance with FlightScope’s Return Policy (See below).
3. Payment. Payment for the product(s) can be completed by credit card, check, wire transfer or some other prearranged payment method. Your order is subject to cancellation by FlightScope, in FlightScope’s sole discretion. FlightScope is not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by FlightScope and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes; Title; Risk of Loss. Shipping, handling and taxes are additional fees unless indicated otherwise at the time of sale. Ownership of the product(s) shall remain with FlightScope and shall not pass to customer until payment has been completed in full and received by FlightScope. Risk including that of damage and/or loss of the product(s) shall pass to the customer upon delivery to a carrier used by the customer, or on delivery to the customer if FlightScope designated the carrier. Customer is responsible for sales tax, transaction fees and other costs associated with the order, unless a valid and correct tax exemption certificate is provided. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless FlightScope and its officers, members, managers, employees, agents, contractors, sub-licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims and/or judgments, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees, disbursements and loss of income that may be incurred due to purchase and operation of any FlightScope product.
5. Warranty; Software; Support. FlightScope Warranties, Software and Support terms and condition can be found online here or in the documentation provided with the purchase of a FlightScope product(s).
6. Return Policy. FlightScope hardware may be returned for refund within 14 days of the date of receipt, less shipping and any applicable restocking fees. Product(s) must be returned to FlightScope in the same condition as it was received and with all of its original packaging (Including boxes, bags, accessories, etc.). Customer assumes risk of loss, and is responsible for shipping and handling fees for returning/exchanging a product. Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a FlightScope error, FlightScope will charge a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price paid for FlightScope product(s) and 15% for the FlightScope Mevo, plus any applicable sales tax; Unless otherwise prohibited by law.
7. FlightScope Strike Data Terms. When purchasing a FlightScope Strike unit, you will own the hardware and all the captured data to be used for player development within your organization. For commercialization of FlightScope Strike data, a separate Data Use Agreement must be contracted and a fee of 15% of gross revenue will apply. All other Sales Terms and Conditions will apply. FlightScope may revise these Terms at any time without notice.By placing an order, you agree to be bound by the latest version of these Terms and Conditions.