Updated June 1, 2022
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to FlightScope Shield offered by FlightScope Mevo LLC (“FS”) to any FS customer (“Customer“) who purchases a FlightScope Shield subscription (“Subscription”).
Customer means a person who has purchased a FlightScope Shield subscription for a Product
Product means a FlightScope product
Subscription means a subscription by a Customer for FlightScope Shield
When purchasing a new FS product, Customer receives a standard 12-month limited warranty against material and workmanship defects. The Customer may additionally subscribe to FlightScope Shield which provides additional premium coverage against failures and downtime.
The FlightScope Shield subscription allows the Customer to receive premium service and free repairs including free incoming and outgoing shipping (standard/ground shipping).
Certain limitations and exclusions apply to the FlightScope Shield subscription. These are detailed in the terms below.
Terms and Conditions
1. A Subscription must be purchased in, and is available only in, the same country that the corresponding Product was originally purchased.
2. FlightScope Shield is available only in the countries, regions and territories below:
a. Contiguous United States of America
3. FlightScope Shield is available but with a limitation on inbound and outbound shipping costs in the following countries or regions:
Subscribers in these regions will be required to pay inbound and outbound shipping costs when sending the covered Product to a designated repair center for free repair.
4. A Subscription must be purchased before an event or failure leading to a FlightScope Shield claim. To prevent claims from pre-existing problems, a 30 day waiting period will apply on new subscriptions before the Shield becomes effective.
5. Subscriptions are for 12 month periods.
6. Subscriptions are payable in advance.
7. Subscriptions are not cancelable or refundable.
8. Subscriptions are transferable when the Product is resold.
9. Subscriptions may be purchased at any time starting from the purchase date.
10. FlightScope Shield can be purchased at different times and rates:
Discounted rates will only be valid for multiple years if subscriptions are uninterrupted.
11. Limitation to Subscriptions:
12. Limitations to Claims
c. Items that are covered:
d. Items that are not covered:
e. Failures that are not covered:
13. If Customer does not qualify to purchase FlightScope Shield or FS is unable to offer the FlightScope Shield service, FS has the right to cancel the order and notify and reimburse Customer for payments received as soon as possible after the order has been canceled.
14. To claim under the FlightScope Shield the Customer must contact FS Support at 407-412-9400 or email@example.com as soon as a problem is discovered. FS Support will attempt to resolve the issue before taking the next FlightScope Shield steps. Failing immediate resolution Customer will be offered a “Free Repair, under which Customer may return the Product for free repair with free standard/ground shipping both ways. FS Support will provide a Case Number, instructions to be followed, and shipping vouchers or shipping labels as applicable.
15. Under the Free Repair option, FS will recover, assess, remedy and return the product to Customer as soon as practically possible, on a “best effort” basis.
16. If under the Free Repair option FS finds the cause of failure to be not covered by these T’&C’s, FS will inform Customer that a FlightScope Shield claim is not allowed and provide a quotation to repair the returned Product including shipping costs both ways. If the Customer accepts the quote, FS will repair the Product, and return it once paid for. The current FlightScope Shield subscription will remain unaffected.
17. If the Customer does not perform his/her obligations under these T&Cs such as failing to pay any due amounts or failing to return products to FS, FS reserves the right to all remedies available to it under applicable law including but not limited to:
18. FS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion from time to time. Such changes will not be retroactive and will not affect existing FlightScope Shield subscriptions.