Titleist and FlightScope.
Precision performance, captured.
Developed by Titleist Golf Ball R&D engineers, Titleist golf balls with Radar Capture Technology (RCT) are designed to enhance the data capture of launch conditions in an indoor environment and deliver the most accurate information possible.
WHAT IS RCT?
Titleist RCT (Radar Capture Technology) golf balls feature embedded radar reflective technology; developed over the past three years by Titleist Golf Ball R&D engineers.
HOW DOES RCT WORK?
The internal radar reflective marker in Titleist Pro V1 RCT delivers an optimized signal capture, delivering true spin versus estimates in current indoor settings.
The embedded radar reflective technology featured in Titleist RCT golf balls does not require applying reflective spin markers or precise orientation in order to capture precise data from an indoor simulator environment.
Measuring launch, speed and spin at impact improves the output of data generated by launch monitor devices - including the data related to calculated distance (carry, roll, total) and trajectory (peak height, angle of decent). Measured performance enables better fitting opportunities for both club and golf ball.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Optimized for indoor spin capture
- Long distance with consistent flight
- Very low long-game spin and penetrating technology
- Drop-and-Stop short game control
- Soft feel
- Internal radar reflective marker optimized for indoor spin capture
- 2.0 ZG process core delivers speed and distance
- Fast casing layer adds speed and lowers long-game spin
- Soft cast urethane elastomer cover increases greenside spin
- Spherically-tiled 388 tetrahedral dimple design delivers penetrating and consistent flight
Designed for Use with Mevo+
Use indoors with your Mevo+ for the most accurate practice and gaming experience. Project FS Golf app for in-depth swing and ball flight analysis, or E6 Connect for the ultimate gaming with friends or family.